Monday, March 30, 2015

March 29 2015

Well this week has been good I literally have nothing to say but that I am beyond exhausted!  We have been constantly working and the work has been progressing but sometimes I wonder how in the world I wake up another day everyday! hahah We have actually been out past curfew almost every night. President knows Ha! We have had too much to do and not enough time but that’s okay. Let’s see we had a training this week at mlc and I thought it was good afterward my mission president said to me don’t be surprised Elder when you’re a bishop or stake president or something and I started laughing right and he’s like Elder I’m going to be on your tail after the mission!  If I see anything you shouldn’t be doing hahah and I said thank you and so that was good. The training I gave was on diligence I used the example from the Savior when he was at the temple when he was 12 and talked about from the earliest point of the saviors life showed the importance of the work and applied that to how he answered his mother, know ye not that I was on my Father’s business right? And talked about that’s what we are doing right now, we are on his business and then talked about D&C where it says act in all diligence and never being slothful and it was really good I train again tomorrow on obedience and any advice would be great. I am a little scared because I’m not 100% perfect by any means I am trying the best that I can for sure but I fall short at times ya know? And I feel like that’s the topic that no one really likes to talk about because we are all not perfect. Also let’s see so every lesson in this area has members working with us and I’ll be honest I get scared like because Im a zone leader and should be better at the language, but it’s okay. Well my comp and I are good but he’s like the totally blunt 100% of the time like always and I’m not totally like that but I am learning not to be afraid to tell everyone what our message is and say it straight up. But, that’s about it this week I miss you guys so much love you all!
Elder Cuillard


No comments:

Post a Comment