Monday, March 9, 2015

March 8 2015

Hey! Well let's see... This week has been a bittersweet week! I'll be honest I've almost lost it a couple of times saying goodbye to some of the most influential people that I have had in my life this far. I feel like these people have taught me lessons I would have NEVER learned anywhere else. And they were lessons that I have needed to be the man the Savior wants me to be. But I feel like my testimony has been strengthened so much in just this short time. My knowledge of the gospel and our Savior has grown so much. I feel like the one lesson I have learned in my stay here is that it doesn't matter what you have, it doesn't matter what you look like, the message of the gospel is for everyone. I feel like there are times people get shy when I'm in their house because they feel like they have nothing and I have so much more and they do and they get a little shy, but to be honest that means nothing to me. I've learned a lot about Christlike love for someone when you have that desire to share it with anyone and everyone the message we have that will bless their lives for the better. I am so greatful for the opportunity I have had to serve here and know that the Lord has blessed me with the success. I have had thus far and every blessing and little miracles have come from him and I'm so glad that I have been able to feel closer to the Savior then I have ever before. I hope you all have the opportunity to feel what it's like to feel like you are so lost that you have no where to turn but up. I feel like at that point in my life I have realized the blessings from trials because I have become so much closer to the Savior at those moments. But I know that this church is true and the gospel if followed and lived will bless us in ways we could have never imagined. I have seen the literal miracles of that thus far. And it's been amazing. I love you all and hope that you have a great week:) I most likely will be transferred this week. I'm looking forward to that.
Love, Elder Cuillard





No comments:

Post a Comment