Friday, March 27, 2015

March 22 2015

Hey family and friends how are you guys? Well this week was the hardest working week of my life! We lead the mission in bapt dates handed out and hours. We worked 60.5 hours and we gave 11 bapt dates this week. The Lord has really been helping us out! It's felt way good to work that hard but at the same time I was so tired sat night I fell asleep at a members house on the dirt! hahaha out cold for like a hour me and my comp hahah it was funny! So that was awesome also the coolest thing happened yesterday. Sis sebastion like my fav lady ever, she reminds me of a younger version of mom, like what mom was like when I was a kid hahah but she came from Calinog to visit me yesterday! She has family here and so she reffered her mom and sisters to us then we went and had dinner there yesterday and then after we found out the area is in the sisters area and I was a little upset because I love their family and wanted to teach them and I feel like Elder Silvano and I are on a roll! But I lived with him my comp for 2 months in Calinog so sis sebastion wanted us to teach them! But let's see we had 5 at sacrement meeting! Like this week was good just SO BUSY! But I love it so I am training at the mlc all the zone leaders and mission pres and all the sister training leaders on weds. I am training on dilligence so if you have any ideas that would be great! But I love you guys!
Elder Cuillard

This was something I received from one of the sisters I thought I would add to this post...

Hello Sister Cuillard. This is Sister Quent. I am in the same branch as your son. And I just wanted to let you know how hard working your son his. He has really brought a lot to this branch and is doing a great job. You should be really proud of him. 

Love,
Sister Quent

No comments:

Post a Comment