Monday, April 13, 2015

April 12, 2015






Well this week was a good week. We started this week out with splits with some Elders who were struggling. And I totally understand why. The people in their areas are so stuck and the catholic man has them whipped. We started talking to this lady and her husband came up to me and started screaming at me and saying "leave leave right now or im going to hit you" pretty much was what he was saying and he's like I don't want to listen to you!  And honestly I was like alright. I waited for a second then said to him well listen I respect what you have to say, but I really don't want to leave, I have a message to share. And he got more mad and then he like threatened to like throw a rock at us and so we walked off. His wife was sweet I was like dang it. haha!! But I'm fine he wouldn't have done anything to me. Also that night I had the lovely privilege of sleeping on a cement floor. Literally my back is so sore I sometimes really don't know if I can go another day. And I asked my mission president for a blessing. It was a cool experience but it's really not changed the situation. I use the back pack and the electro things every day. I really think there is something wrong. But lets see this week we got to watch conference. That time is always a time it makes me miss you all. But I know that there were some great talks. I was spiritually filled. I loved the talk about the ground like the sowers but how he used it to the ground and we are the ground I loved that. I  also loved Pres Gibsons talk in priesthood session. By far that was my favorite meeting. Also Elder Hollands talk was amazing I love listening to him he's a stud when it comes to his talks!  He throws down I love it. But thats about it. I hope you have a great week:) I miss you all and love you as well. I know that the work we are all doing for the Lord will be worth it. It doesn't take being a full time missionary to make a difference. Iloved this quote. " teach the gospel and when necessary use words." that's the truth! We need to live what we believe. And remember that that's the best thing we can do!
Love Elder Cuillard
These pictures are from zone conference



No comments:

Post a Comment