Monday, January 12, 2015

January 11, 2015

Well this is going to be short the key board I am using is terrible... so this week went by forever.. like seriously we worked so hard and long that I feel like it never ended. We tracted a ton this week we found about 12 new investigators and so we are starting fresh. Our old investigators are not progressing so I'm done wasting time teaching them if they won’t keep the commitments. So we tracted and tracted and tracted some more this week. That's about it. I also found a white guy who is from Florida and we have been teaching him. He came to church and he’s kind of crazy! I feel like he's like seriously nuts. But he had us over the other day for dinner and actually he is like way smart. He believes in so many different ideas. I don't know how I feel about it, but whatever. haha! This week was literally way boring for me I feel like it wasn’t exciting at all just a lot of tracting. But I am so pumped that Marcus is leaving tell him I love him and that he's going to kill it out there and to be patient :) Don't get angry and just love the people. That’s the one thing I have felt like I am getting better at, is loving the people and stuff. Actually believe it or not I am kind of starting to understand the language it’s a miracle!! :) But I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment