Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17 2014

FYI: So a week ago Elder Cuillard was thrown from motorcycle in a crash on his way into the city. He was lucky only a few bumps and bruises.

Hey Family and Friends:)
Well hello I hope you have all had a great week! I will be honest this week has been the longest week ever!! I feel as though it’s been like a year. I had to lay in bed all day for 4 days and I am feeling a lot better! I really thank you all for your prayers on my behalf. I have felt them this week as I have been trying to get better. But as for the week goes not much happened since I was in bed so I read a lot and watched a couple church videos.  I love /”The Lords Errand” it’s about our prophet. He taught me a lot about how I should be a man who follows promptings. I have been trying to develop that while I have been here but its been difficult for me. But I feel as I keep trying the Lord will bless me. President Monsen says at the end of the video, I hope when the Lord needs something, he calls President Monsen! It made me think ya know I want to be like that too. Even though I can’t speak as much as I’d like I have been trying to find other ways to serve people. We also worked only 18 hours this week and we had an all time high at church with 10 total investigators!  What do ya know? The Lord blesses those Elders who get in accidents:) hahah But it was awesome! We are planning on having some baptismal dates given to some of them this week. The stake is planning on having a white Christmas meaning they are trying to have 100 baptisms that day at the big church in the city and I am trying with Elder Schaffer to get five! That's the goal it’s going to be hard but we will keep trying!! Other than that we didn’t teach a ton this week it was mostly a recovery week. I had a lot of time to contemplate my life and think of ways to be better. I am grateful for the accident it’s made me realize how blessed I am to go out and work everyday! I am super excited to go out and work this week. Thanks again for all the prayers I love you all:)
Elder Cuillard



No comments:

Post a Comment