Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 5, 2014 MTC

September 5, 2014 MTC

Hey! So this week has been a crazy week!  It’s been full of work. We have taught about two to about three investigators a day. We are also privileged to be the zone leaders and received 36 new elders and sisters this week. A few were are Polynesian. So we have been trying to get them all settled in and dealing with all the problems with that. Two of them were from Cittabus, I don’t know how to spell that but they speak very little English so I have to help them constantly. One Elder only had half a bag for two years! It really made me sad and amazed at the faith he has to do this.
We have missed a couple language lessons this week too which has been really frustrating trying to learn alone because my comp is a smart dude and gets it and remembers it like the first time he hears it and it takes me like a 100 times I swear to get it. But it’s all right!! We had a really good devotional this Tuesday and it was on how to really care for the investigators how to find friends for them and to follow up on them after they are baptized. It was really good I took like 4 pages of notes. It was all about how we should treat our investigators as if it was your mom dad brother or sister you are trying to introduce or reactivate into the gospel and he talked about how sacred our calling is and how we should not go one day with an empty schedule. It really pumped me up. Honestly the language is hard and I am awful at it. Like seriously not good. I read ether 12:27 every day. Literally, probably 15 times a day. HaHa. But I know one thing for sure that honestly I love those people already with all my heart and would do anything for them. I love the devotionals- I just hope we get a general authority before I leave!! Let’s hope! Well I have been constantly tired this week, like I need a pick me up!! But it’s a good thing knowing I gave this week all I had. Anyways that’s about it for this week. It is super nice getting emails from Kalin and Chase every week knowing that we are all in this thing together is like the best thing. I also got a letter from Jared yesterday I was SO happy to hear from him. Anyways excuse my spelling... but that’ s about it! I love you all I hope to hear from you:)
Elder Cuillard

PS-- Before I go I wanted to share my testimony in IIlongo.
Kabalo ako nga matuod ang simbahan ni jesu cristo maga buhi si jesu cristo. naga pallanga kita sang Dios. matuaod ang propetta si joseph smith. Paggi sa syia ang libro ni mormon. Nagabuhi kita sang dioys mga pamilla nammon. sgnalin ni jesu cristo amen.

Means this I know that the church is true,I know that Jesus Christ lives, God loves us, the prophet Joseph smith was a true prophet through him the Book of Mormon was translated. I know god blesses our families. In the name of Jesus Christ amen. 


I love you all so much! I know God is watching out for all of us and is blessing us. Have a great weekend and know you’re all in my prayers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment