Sunday, August 10, 2014

First MTC Letter! August 8, 2014

It's been my first week here at the MTC. The first day was really rough. We went straight to class and I maybe heard 2 sentences in English the whole class. I was just thinking wow….I don't know what I have gotten myself into. My comp is Elder Wardle, he is a great guy. It's weird how you can be here only three days and become so close to someone. I have learned that in these last couple days, the power of prayer in our lives. The times I feel lonely or just confused I have just dropped to my knees and prayed. One thing that I have learned also, is that to be a good servant of the Lord you need to be humble. I have been blessed with so much in my life and I think that one thing I need to learn is that they are not always necessary. The Lord doesn't care what you have, it's about your faith. I know that while I am here the Lord is watching out for my family and friends. That's been the hardest part, is leaving them. I love you all so much. All I ask is keep me in your prayers! I got to go to the temple this morning and honestly that is what I needed. There is no better place to be to feel the spirit. My testimony is that as you humble yourselves and focus more on Christ he will bless us. I feel that everyone says that, but these last three days have slapped me right in the face and I know it's what I need to become a better missionary. I love you all and thank you for your prayers in my behalf.
Elder Cuillard

No comments:

Post a Comment